When a trucker needs an attorney for CDL drivers, they call ORDP.
We don’t just handle tickets for you. Think of us as a complete benefits package, riding shotgun. ORDP offers safe driver rewards, spouse coverage, and discounts on things you use every day – on and off the road – putting money back in your pocket.
Call, Email or Fill out our Online Form
when you get a ticket.
A CDL Attorney Represents You
No court date for you to attend, stay on the road worry free while we work to reduce your CDL points
Relax, as a member, your legal fees and your CSA points are covered by ORDP!
Safe Driver Rewards and CDL Benefits for Pro Drivers
We know a trucker’s life on the road is hard enough, that’s why we offer the best CDL legal services and safe driving rewards in the industry.
ORDP Gives You Additional Benefits for the Whole Family
- Up to 25% discount on your medical prescriptions through the Sav-Rx Advantage program!
- Up to 20% discount at over 6,000 Choice Hotel Properties like Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Clarion, Econolodge and more!
- Up to 20% discount at all Red Roof Inns!
- Car rental discounts at major agencies like Avis, Hertz and National!
- Tax and Financial Services discounts through eTrucker Tax.
- Vision and Dental savings through Vital Savings by Aetna®
Drive Easy, ORDP has Your Back
Payment options that work for you, not against you.
+ Access to Nationwide Attorney Network
+ 24/7 Customer Support Network
+ Comprehensive Benefits Package for You and your Family
+ 30 Years of Success in Ticket Resolution for CDL Drivers
See What Our Customers Are Saying
“I love ORDP (Open Road Driver’s Plan), they represented me in Michigan for an impeding traffic violation and reducedd the violation to a parking ticket – NO POINTS!”
“I love the service! They have helped me keep a clean CDL, which further my career.”
“These folks deliver on keeping your driving record clean and have attorneys available to assist with all traffic violations. I couldn’t ask for better legal service.”
“It’s awesome – great service. I have been a part of the group for years. The staff is commmitted to the members.”